There was widespread jubilation across the UK this week as David Cameron outlined Conservative Party plans to tackle the recession. Street parties sprung up in towns and cities across the country after the Tories revealed an ambitious programme designed to bring the financial crisis to an end. Excited voters huddled around television sets as Mr Cameron announced the package of measures, including:
- RESTORING Ken Clarke to the front bench
- FREEZING the BBC licence fee
- JUST bear with me a moment
- DRUMMING fingers on table top
- WHAT was that other thing?
- OOH LOOK! A squirrel!
Margaret Thatcher is 83.