Friday 9 February 2007

Disappointment as co-worker not as zany as claimed


A local government housing officer has hit out at a colleague who has turned out to be deeply dull despite claims to the contrary. Alex Ingram, 26, who recently started working for Camden council, complained: "When I started the job a few months ago I was introduced to this guy in the office. Virtually the first thing he said to me was, 'Don't mind me, I've got a really crazy sense of humour,' and so I was looking forward to seeing some of his zany antics. Turns out he's really, really, irritating, and tells incredibly unfunny jokes. Everyone seems to hate him actually. It's been a bit of a let-down." A spokesman for Camden council said last night: "We cannot comment on individual internal matters."

Bullingdon Clubbers