Monday 15 March 2010

London Man not giving up on Kate Winslet


A Londoner spoke tonight about how he still has hopes of meeting and marrying film star Kate Winslet. David Burns says that although he is older now than when his obsession began over ten years ago, he feels he is still in with a chance with the newly separated star. He is encouraged by recent developments, he says. "Since my own divorce I've been writing to Kate more often than before," says the lawyer from his home in Camden. "By chance I discovered that her agent's office is near mine so I can pop round there most lunch times to leave presents for Kate. Little things, really. Things I've made," he says. Burns, 41, has vowed never to give up on his dream. "When she finally sees the many, many photographs I've sent her I'm certain she'll give me a call," he adds.

Bullingdon Clubbers